Donation Support Button

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Diary Entry 2: The Music Of Horror

 
 
 
Thank whatever passes as God for automated systems. YouTube is still up and running... all on its own. Here is another posting of a movie and its music that helps to keep me alive.
 
The day the earth practicality stopped spinning and Armageddon descended upon the living as a cloud of toxic chemical/mineral transformative death... that stuff which rebirths the dead into the undead creatures that are continually trying to claw their way into my living space... the human populations across the world were finished as a war broke out with hellish things that are out to eat the living.
 
And as death befell the living in a river flood of gnashing teeth and clawing fingernails, most of the people who operate our society rapidly began to vanish. The carnage happened so quickly that one would assume a complete collapse of the digital and electrical infrastructure of America. But no, years later and we still have strong electricity and the Internet is still functioning... although there are very few people alive to use it.
 
I've been holed up in this mini-mall in this corner of my Wilmington for 6 month now. This place is much better than my former haunt. I have all the food I need, I have all the water I can drink and the electricity powers everything I need... especially, all the electronics in this music store. I've got thousands of videos and CD's to help pass the nights away. During the day, I climb to the roof for exercise and sun.
 
I'm reminiscing on my past as I just finished watching Escape From New York for the 1,000th time. I just came to the conclusion of just how damn lucky I am to be alive... at my age. I'm very lucky indeed. My, how young I was in 1981. I just hope my health continues to be up as time goes on... that is if I can keep the creatures outside the doors at bay.
 
They always, eventually, find a way inside.
 
Well, I'm going to post another song into the ether of the Internet. Maybe, someone will come across this posting and the music will drive them to contact me. We'll see...
 
 
BMK
 


No comments:

Post a Comment